GS-441524 Tablets are indicated for the treatment of Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP). They come in 10mg, 20mg, and 40mg strength, and are packaged in bags for easy storage at room temperature. The tablets should be taken once daily, as prescribed by a veterinarian.
GS-441524 Tablets are a reliable and effective treatment for FIP, which is a highly contagious disease that affects cats of all ages. The tablets are designed to be easy to store and administer, with a dosage of once daily.
- Product Name: GS-441524 Tablets
- Storage: Room Temperature
- Active Ingredient: GS-441524
- Packaging: Bag
- Indication: Treatment Of FIP (Cat FIP Disease, FIPV, FIPV Treatment)
||Treatment Of FIP
||10mg, 20mg, 40mg
- Recommended dosage: 10mg/KG * body weight kg