GS-441524 is the main plasma metabolite of the antiviral prodrug remdesivir, and has a half-life of around 24 hours in human patients. Remdesivir and GS-441524 were both found to be effective in vitro against feline coronavirus strains responsible for feline infectious peritonitis (FIP), a lethal systemic disease affecting domestic cats.
FIP in Cats Symptoms
The symptoms of FIP in cats can vary depending on the type of FIP. Wet FIP is the more common form and is characterized by fluid accumulation in the abdomen or chest. Symptoms of this form of FIP include weight loss, loss of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, and difficulty breathing.
FIP Cats Treatment
FIP was once considered a death sentence for cats, however, hope has emerged for cats with FIP. With the availability of GS-441524 treatment, the prognosis for cats with FIP has greatly improved.
||Store At 2°C To 20°C
||20mg/tablets, 40mg/tablets, Or Customized
||10 Tablets Per Bag
|Route of Administration
||Intramuscular Or Subcutaneous
- Packing: 20mg/tablet, 10 tablets/bag.
- Recommended dosage: 10mg/KG * body weight kg
- Taking time: Both taken before and after meals is ok. It is recommended to take it at a fixed time every day.
- Taking method: Take it directly. If the cat does not eat it, it can also be mixed in the feed.
- Storage: Store at room temperature or Store at 2~4 ° C. Avoid light. Shelf life is one year.
- Recommended treatment for 12 weeks.